5 most effective tips for a Woman on the Go
In today’s busy life when women have dual responsibility of taking care of home and their career, it has become difficult for them to take out time for themselves. Dr. Madhu Kotiya, Mind, Body & Soul Expert lists down 5 most effective and easy tips for a happiness and good health.
1. Deep breathing for 5 minutes: Its the basic pranayam, you can do this while driving a car or travelling to office, try to breath in fresh air rather then sitting in office and doing it. This will energize your aura and make you feel full of energy while taking off the negativity from your mind.
2. Use Lavender at night: If you are having disturbed sleep and feel restless at night, put some drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow. The fragrance of lavender will help you relax and sleep comfortably so that you can wake up afresh for another hectic day of your life.
3. Place Amethyst ball at your working table: Semi precious crystal amethyst has positive vibrations to create balance and harmony. Place a Amethyst ball at your working table to have a smooth and balanced work at your office.
4. Mudra for low energy: A short cut to solve the low energy issue is an easy hand mudra which will help you regain energy. Touch your both hand’s middle fingers with your thumbs, Keep your eyes closed and breathe deeply for 3-5 minutes. You will see a remarkable difference in your energy levels.
5. Cinnamon for weight loss: If you are upset with excess weight and not finding time for work outs or yoga, cinnamon can help you. Keep some pieces of cinnamon in your bag, and keep chewing them 4-5 times in a day. It will take care of your false hunger pranks and sugar craving and slowing you will start losing weight.
So dear newgen woman, follow these small tips to keep your mind , body and heart healthy and peaceful.